Job Title: Event Sales & Business Development Manager
Location: Cheadle, Cheshire
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry-leading events company about to embark on exciting expansion plans. This is a new role within the company and a great opportunity to develop the role and make it your own.
You must be a team player, have excellent communication skills and be a confident individual. You need to be flexible, reliable, hardworking, a multitasker & work independently as well as being a team player. You must be results and goal driven as well as being customers focused.
We are looking for someone to establish a strong corporate business portfolio and enhance the reputation of the company.
What you will be doing:
- Working to targets to maximise revenue.
- Proactively pursing new opportunities and thinking strategically.
- The person will be tasked with developing the client portfolio of events, bringing in business and increasing sales to the company’s full potential with new and existing clients.
- You will maintain the social media pages for the company.
- Producing marketing plans.
- Responsible for identifying leads, sourcing new opportunities and potential clients.
- Building on excellent product knowledge to pitch to new and prospective clients
- Building business relationships with clients will also be essential
In return you will be joining at an exciting time of expansion within a small and growing team in a diverse and exciting industry.
The skills and experience you need:
- The ability to create relationships with key clients and suppliers.
- Outgoing with excellent networking skills and experience.
- You must have previous proven proactive sales experience (a minimum of 2 years) with an understanding of the events industry and be able to develop business with corporate & private clients.
- Ideally have a contact list of potential clients that will allow you to make an immediate impact.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with excellent presenting ability.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Must be able to build and maintain customer/supplier relations.
- Be social media ‘savvy’
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Company mobile phone
- Full time position 42 hours per week
- Driving license is a must
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus structure will be put in place
Does all of this sound interesting? Then we want to hear from you! email your CV to email@example.com.
Applications deadline: 20th February